Weekly Pool Cleaning and Chemical Balancing
Our Certified Pool Operators (CPO) and licensed technicians provide the following services every week:
- Keep your pool in balance by testing water and applying appropriate chemicals and products.
- Scrub both above and below the waterline as needed.
- Brush the pool walls as needed. If debris is visible on the bottom of the pool, vacuum the pool using either a manual or an automatic pool cleaner.
- Empty and clean the skimmer basket and the pump strainer basket.
- Observe the equipment to make sure it is operating up to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Using a leaf rake to remove floating debris, empty the rake into a garbage bag as needed.
- Adjust timers.
- Check for leaks.
- Provide preventative maintenance suggestions to minimize future equipment downtime.
- Pool cleaning & chemical treatments provided weekly, year around.